Help us pass Summit DD’s replacement levy, Issue 17, on November 7th by becoming a social media ambassador! Don’t worry, it’s super easy and we’ve mapped out five easy ways you can help spread the word to your Facebook friends, family, and coworkers!
- Be sure to visit the Support Summit DD Facebook page and give us a like!
- Share the Support Summit DD Facebook page with all of your friends.
- When you see us post, feel free to like, comment, send us a smiley face, or click share!
- If you volunteer for our campaign or put a Summit DD levy sign in your yard, take a photo, tag the Support Summit DD Facebook page, and use the hashtag #YourVoteEmpowers, #VoteForSummitDD, #VoteForIssue17
- And finally, post as much as you’d like from your own personal Facebook page about how important Summit DD is to people with disabilities! If you’re at a loss for words, no worries, because We will be providing some pre-written posts and Facebook profile photos you can share!
Can’t think of what to say?
Copy and paste any of the these pre-made posts directly into Facebook!
I will @SupportSummitDD by voting yes for their levy renewal on November 7th! Issue 17 provides essential funding for more than 5,000 kids and adults with disabilities #YourVoteEmpowers #VoteForSummitDD #VoteForIssue17
I @SupportSummitDD because they help more than 5,000 of my friends, neighbors and coworkers with developmental disabilities. And you should too! #YourVoteEmpowers #VoteForSummitD #VoteForIssue17
Do you believe that our community is built by the abilities of all people? Then be sure to register to vote before October 10th, so you can help @SupportSummitDD and their upcoming levy on November 7th. Issue 17 will ensure funding for more than 5,000 of your friends, neighbors, and coworkers with developmental disabilities. Check the status of your voter registration here. #YourVoteEmpowers #VoteForSummitDD #VoteForIssue17 goo.gl/iKg339
Use Our Profile Photo
Become a true social media ambassador by uploading our profile photo as your own! Download it now.