Your vote empowers people of ALL abilities. An essential first step is registering to vote. We’ve collected all of the handy tools and resources in one spot to make sure you can vote YES on Issue 3 November 7th!
You can register to vote in-person at the following locations:
- At any county board of elections or the Secretary of State’s office.
- At public libraries.
- At the offices of the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
- At any public high school or vocational school.
- Offices of designated agencies including:
- The Department of Job and Family Services;
- The Department of Health (including the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program);
- The Department of Mental Health;
- Summit DD (call 330-634-8676);
- The Rehabilitation Services Commission; or
- Any state-assisted college or university that provides assistance to disabled students.
You can also register to vote by mail. Download the form at the Summit County Board of Elections. You may also request a registration form from a board of elections by mail, telephone, in person or by having another person obtain it for you. After completing the form, return it to the Summit County Board of Elections, 470 Grant Street Akron, OH 44311.
Don’t forget, the last day to register to vote in the November 7th election is October 10th. Remember your vote empowers ALL abilities!
Check out our resources for voters with disabilities.
Find out other ways you can Support Summit DD by visiting our campaign toolkit.